Capture attention! 3D Lenticular products is the best product to capture customer attention.
What is 3D Lenticular?
Lenticular is a technology in which lenticular lenses are used to create printed frame images with special illusion, or to be able to change or give movement as the frames is viewed from different angles.
3D Lenticular Effects
1- 3D Depth: This effect creates volumetric objects in products. Don’t need any glass to see volumetric images. It is printed on flat surface.
2- Flip: Flip effect allows viewer to see 2 or 3 different image at the same physical poster. This effect reduces advertisement cost. It is suitable for before after stories.
3- Morph: It is transformation between two objects or two people. It is useful to create transformation between totally different images.
4- Animation: It is created from 8-24 sequential frames. You can create really short movie clip as lenticular products. Video must be full HD and less than 2 second.
5- Zoom: It is kind of animation effect. It makes bigger objects. It is suitable for logo, slogan or brand name. There are a lot of lenticular lens type on market for different requirements. Correct lenticular lens must be chosen for desired effect.
Type of Lenticular Lens
1. Soft Lenticular sheets: Made by soft plastic materials, usually soft PVC or TPU, and some of the manufacturer produces soft PET sheets. Normally, the thickness soft lenticular sheet is less than 1mm but some exceptions. The usage of soft lenticular are wide, it can be a replacement of normal fabric that means it can be used in garments, stickers, small badges, cards, etc. The lens’ LPI (Line per inch) of this type is 84 LPI and 75 LPI.
2. Semi-rigid Lenticular sheets: This sheet can be bended slightly but not flip. Usually, the thickness is less than 1mm. This is commonly used in small cards business or small stickers. The lens’ LPI of this type is 100 LPI, 85 LPI, 75 LPI, 60/62 LPI, 50 LPI and some 40/42 LPI lens.
3. Rigid Lenticular sheets: This sheet is thickest lens type and to be used in poster, billboard display. It should be 1mm or thicker so it cannot be blended. The lens’ LPI of this type 40 LPI, 30 LPI, 25 LPI, 20 LPI, 15 LPI and 10 LPI. Some lens manufacturer produces 5 LPI but it’s not commonly used. 3D Lenticular products is the most effective advertisement techniques to capture customer attention. Survey is show the impact of 3D Lenticular products. Result is shown as below respect to Time Magazine and Eastman Kodak;
- 69 percentage of people who pay attention to 3D Lenticular products.
- 62 percentage of people who pay attention to firm that give 3D Lenticular products.
- 91 percentage of people who read logo on 3D lenticular products.
For detail information please contact to us.